Search the Site
Currency - January 13, 2018
publication date: Jan 13, 2018
Volume 2, Issue 1
January 13, 2018
Download PDF Version here
Items of Interest:
- The U.S. Dollar Index, DXY, continues to weaken and getting close to our initial target of 90
- Conversely, the EURO is seeing upside momentum pushing price above last years high and the MFU-4 target area of 1.21. Further upside is expected.
- After consolidating for two weeks, the British Pound has gained upside momentum and close above its MFU-3 target of 1.36. Our long-term target of 1.38 is now in play.
- The Renminbi continues to weaken and on target for 6.4.
- Both the Swedish Krona and Norwegian Krone continue to deteriorate. Further downside is expected.