Search the Site
Technical Tuesday - December 12, 2017
Technical Tuesday Update
Volume 1, Issue 4
December 12, 2017
Download PDF Version here
Items of Interest:
In this weeks Technical Tuesday report, we will be focusing mainly on a number of global equity markets as we are seeing a number of important shifts taking place and we will be sending out a separate report on commodities and currencies.
- The S&P 500, MDY, Russell 2000, SMH and Dow Utilities have achieved important target zones where the odds have increased for a pause/pullback to occur.
- The SMH is a concern right here (please see our full review here).
- The S&P 500 Growth vs. Value relative chart is showing further signs of weakness and favoring value.
- The XLF is in a zone for a pause/pullback. Continue to buy weakness as the long-term structure remains very positive.
- The Nikkei remains on target for 24500.
- Hang Seng held at support and looks favorable.
- The Kospi 100 achieved its long-term target and look poised for a pullback.
- EEM continues to pause/correct from its target area.
Commodity Markets (No charts highlighted)
Currency Markets (No charts highlighted)
Please note that some of these charts will have colored boxes that highlight target zones labeled MFU 2,3 or 4. These zones are generated from a proprietary supply /demand model which I have used for over 25 years. These zones will highlight areas where the probability of a pause or significant change in trend can occur and these targets are generated off short and very long-term timeframes. This is not for day trading. Note also that the MFU3 and MFU 4 targets offer the highest probability for a turn in trend.
US Markets (Back to Top)
European Markets (Back to Top)
Asian Markets (Back to Top)
Emerging Markets (Back to Top)
Commodity Markets (Back to Top)
Currency Markets (Back to Top)