Search the Site
Technical Tuesday - December 5, 2017
Technical Tuesday Update
Volume 1, Issue 3
December 5, 2017
Download PDF Version here
- US Markets
- The S&P 500, MDY, Russell 2000, SMH and Dow Utilities have achieved important target zones where the odds of a pause/pullback is likely to occur.
- Monthly uptrend of the S&P 500 growth vs. values has been broken after hitting its MFU-3 target zone.
- The XLF has achieved its near-term target. Buy the pullback in financials!
- Asian Markets
- The Nikkei continues to consolidate the recent momentum rally. Long-term target of 24500 remains intact.
- Hang Seng is pulling back to an area of support
- European Markets
- Emerging Markets
- After achieving its MFU-3 target, Emerging Markets EFT— EEM is likely to consolidate further
- MSCI India INP ETF on the verge of a new leg higher
- Commodity Markets
- Crude Oil continues to trade above support with upside targets intact
- Currency Markets
- U.S. dollar and USDJPY poised to move higher
Please note that some of these charts will have colored boxes that highlight target zones labeled MFU 2,3 or 4. These zones are generated from a proprietary supply /demand model which I have used for over 25 years. These zones will highlight areas where the probability of a pause or significant change in trend can occur and these targets are generated off short and very long-term timeframes. This is not for day trading. Note also that the MFU3 and MFU 4 targets offer the highest probability for a turn in trend.
US Markets (Back to Top)
Asian Markets (Back to Top)
European Markets (Back to Top)
Emerging Markets (Back to Top)
Commodity Markets (Back to Top)
Currency Markets (Back to Top)