Search the Site
Currency - February 15, 2018
Volume 2, Issue 3
February 15, 2018
Download PDF Version here
Items of Interest:
- U.S. dollar weakness continues to build. We believe there is potential downside to the 85 area.
- A weekly close above 1.25 in the Euro will then target 1.316
- This is a good spot to add to GBP long.
- USDJPY downside momentum building.
- The CAD has reversed hard from its channel resistance. A retest of 1.23 is likely from here.
- USDNOK likely to break below the recent February low with a target of 7.55
- The 10 year note yield on target for 3.03%