Search the Site
Commodities Industrial Metals - December 29, 2017
publication date: Dec 29, 2017
Volume 1, Issue 4
December 29, 2017
Download PDF Version here
Items of Interest:
- Copper continues to gain momentum and close to our $3.50 target generated off the 2015—2016 base low.
- Zinc looks bullish here with upside expected to surpass the recent September highs.
- Aluminum looks poised for a very strong move higher from here. Momentum has been building off the 2016 Q1 lows and has accelerated in 2017.
- Nickel also looks favorable from current price.
- Looking at Steel Ingot, price looks poised to move higher once we get above the recent summer highs.
- The (XME) S&P Metals & Mining ETF is close to its first target price off the January 2016 lows. But we need to be on alert to see if we can get a weekly close above $38 which will then set the stage for a move to a long-term target price of $50.
- We highlight a number of metal and mining stocks to consider on the long side as some have emerged from base patterns and others poised to do the same. We highlight twelve such names and will expand the list as we have done with our energy call as money flow strengthens and price patterns warrant such an alert.