Search the Site
Commodities - Energy Update - December 1, 2017
Cerundolo Investment Research
Volume 1, Issue 2
December 1, 2017
Download PDF Version here
Items of Interest:
- The recent pullback in crude held at trendline support.
- With price solidly above the one-year base, upside momentum is picking up.
- The long-term target of $67 remains in play.
- The next target on the daily timeframe is $63.
- Money flow into energy stocks is picking up. The XOP – S&P Oil & Gas Exploration & Production ETF helps illustrate this at the basket level.
- After reviewing a large list of energy stocks across all sub-industries, we have come up with 28 companies that one should consider on the long side.
- The chart pack leads off with the strongest ranked stocks that have been trending for some time such as VLO and MPC. As you move on to the last 12 charts, here you will find stocks that have improving money flow and are in the process of building a bottom.